We have an urgent opening for System Administration, Gurgaon Location.
Name of the Position :System Administrator
Years of Experience : 5-7 yrs
Compensation Range : 6-8 LPA
Mandatory competencies : Active Directory, Cabling, Microsoft Office
1. Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems while maintaining system efficiency.
2. Troubleshoot Hardware and Software problems reported by users.
3. Make recommendations for future upgrades.
4. Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
5. Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
6. Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
7. Perform network address assignment.
8. Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
9. Maintain Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Hyper-V, FTP, BT-Mantis, Antivirus, and SVN.
10. Maintain renewals and new procurements of Domain Names, SSL Certificates, Hosting Packages and Mailing Solutions as and when required.
11. Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
12.Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways.
Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, software deployment, security updates and patches
13. Maintain Cloud and Hosted Environments.
14. Maintain inventory of Company IT Assets.
15. Vendor management and procurement of new hardware and software.
If you are interested so kindly share your updated Cv- firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 7,50,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Administrator
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time