Job Summary (Brief overview on the scope of job responsibility):
- Responsible for overall IAC office administration covering North India.
- Responsible for monitoring the overall performance of business/operation, building up business strategy & improvement plan with implementation schedule & deployment of necessary resources to foster the long-term business development
- Responsible for providing technical / non-technical support to the IAC team as and when necessary.
- To assist India Operations Manager in handling any projects as and when required.
- Coordinate with Integrity and QA department in handling integrity and QA related issues / cases.
Interrelationships (Other key functional or communicational lines):
- Report to India Operations Manager IAAS on all operational activities in the sub-region.
- Work closely with the team including South Asia Quality Manager and provide necessary support as and when required (such as assisting in CCR investigation - .)
- Provide necessary support to the Integrity & QA Manager to follow up on integrity investigations and internal audit results and take actions as appropriate.
- Work closely with the HR / Admin / Finance and other teams in the Company scope for any operational resource requirement or other issues as and when it arises.
- Coordinate with OO managers of other regions with respect to knowledge sharing or other activities.
- Communicate with local and overseas clients, factories, external inspection / government bodies and vendors for any operational activities, issues / queries and new business development.
Job Responsibility & Accountability (Key roles, functions & accountabilities)
- Assist the India Operations Manager IAAS in planning Company IAA policies and strategy with respect to India.
- Based on Company IAAS India strategies / policies, set up office level objectives and corresponding short-term and medium-term business / operation plan so as to achieve the financial target set for each year.
- Ensure that resources are effectively deployed to ensure operations- conformity with values / Code of ethics/ Procedures through effective training and implementation of quality management system
- Responsible for the building up of management team.
- Responsible for the establishment, maintenance and improvement of human resource competence structure.
- Responsible for determining the training needs, organizing training and competence development work for the team to ensure that the team can be continually competent for their jobs assigned.
- Monitor and review manpower / capacity planning to ensure the adequacy for business operation and improvement
- Responsible for the overall monitoring of the process and result of Performance Management Program.
IAC operations and cost planning:
- Responsible to oversee business forecasts / targets, annual budgets, and control the daily operation costs, preside administrative and specific topic meeting as and when required
- Responsible for approving the documents issued on behalf of office.
- Responsible for urgent and significant event handling
- Complete other tasks as assigned by the India Operations Manager for IAAS.
Performance review and continual improvement planning:
- Report office situation and insight through monthly reports to India Ops Manager IAAS and propose / recommend any appropriate actions.
- Drive for continual improvement through office level management review and planning new initiatives to sustain and further improve the market value of Company.
- Manage and coordinate the interface and relationship of each department, solve problems, and create an environment, which encourages open and transparent communication, ensure the smooth operation and continual improvement achievement based on company's core values, business values and policies.
- Responsible for providing support / directions to the team with the primary objective of achieving the highest customer satisfaction and meeting business line objectives.
- Comply with the requirements of ISO 17020 standard.
- Perform Onsite supervision / assessments of the IAC team as and when necessary.
- Ensure confidentiality of information obtained during the course of employment .
- Ensure that the equipment / other infrastructure provided by company are not mishandled / damaged.
Required Skills & Qualifications (What skills are required for this position)
- Bachelors Degree with at least 10 years of experience and at least 5 years at managerial level.
- Exposure to apparel industry would be an added advantage.
- Proven track record in internal / external client or customer relationship management.
- Superior attention to detail with ability to analyze, solve problems and follow-up with solutions in a time sensitive environment.
- Self motivated with energy and drive to deliver effective outcomes.
- Excellent leadership and strong business acumen.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
- High level of Integrity.
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 14,00,000 P.A. Best in Industry
Industry: Export / Import
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time